Login + GO

Your generosity is a vital part of our fundraising efforts. Donations to the Komen Race for the Cure are tax-deductible and support local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs right here in our community.

Donate to a Participant or Team: It’s easy to make a donation directly to a Race participant or Team. Use the search function below to get started.

where does your money goWhere Does the Money Go? Up to 75% of the net proceeds raised through the Komen Utah Race for the Cure stay right here in our community to fund breast cancer programs. The remaining 25% supports Susan G. Komen’s national grants program to fund research.

Visit our local grants page and read more about how the money you raise is helping women in our community.

If you have collected donations, you may bring them to the registration tent on Race Day, or mail them to:

Susan G. Komen Utah,
4900 S. Highland Drive, Suite B,
Salt Lake City, UT 84117

Please help us track your donations and thank your generous donors by attaching a Fundraising Form to your mailed donations.