7:00 to 8:45 am: Registration
9:00 am: 1-mile run/walk begins
9:15 am: 5k run/walk begins
9:30 am: Post-Race festivities, including live music, grantee expo, kids' corner, and sponsor booths
10:45 am: Runner awards, Survivor recognition, and dove release
Run or walk: Choose between a 5K run/walk and a 1mile route.
- Live music: Party along the way as our bands return to provide rock’n roll fun!
- Great eats: Enjoy fruit, water and other snacks after you cross the finish line.
- Fun freebies: Say hello and thanks to our sponsors for the many giveaways they provide.
- Kids’ corner: The little ones will love the games, face painting and fun activities.
- Tribute wall: Leave a message of love for anyone touched by breast cancer.
- Komen grant recipients: Learn how Komen funds change Utah lives thanks to the money you raise.
- Celebration stage: Join us for more live music, medals, and recognition.
- Survivor parade: Share an emotional moment as we honor hundreds of breast cancer survivors with a release of white doves.
Please click here to learn more about special Race-day activities for breast cancer survivors.